Real Women are spending shocking amounts of money on over the counter beauty & skincare products/treatments that do not even work!
Did you know the average woman spends over $6,468 on over the counter skincare products that hardly provide results? It is time to consider visiting your aesthetician, who can advise you on the best products to improve your skin that have also been clinically proven to improve your skin at a much lower cost!
First, below we will look at common over the counter products and their prices, these are not pharmaceutical skincare lines.
- Elizabeth Arden Prevage Antiaging Overnight Cream $137
- Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-Aging Daily Moisturizer with SPF $132
- Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti- Aging Daily Serum Duo $270
- La Mer ‘Twice the Transformation’ Collection $530
- La Mer ‘The Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Daily UV Protecting Fluid’ $95
- La Mer- The Moisturizing Cream $310
- La Mer- The Lifting Intensifier $175
- Chanel Sublimage LA CRÈME $400
- Chanel CLE LIFT CRÈME RICHE $165
Now let’s compare with our Skin Medica Line and Osmosis Skin Care Line
- Skin Medica TNS Essential Serum $297.86 Anti-aging serum. It has growth factors, peptides, and antioxidants
- Skin Medica Lytera 2.0 $163.24 Pigment correction cream
- Skin Medica Retinol Complex 0.5 % $82.68
Anti-aging cream to improve texture, acne, fine lines and wrinkles(comes in different straights, the price may vary, but no more than $98.58)
If you are looking for a holistic anti-aging skincare line, Osmosis Skin care line is fantastic!
- Osmosis Correct Anti-aging Serum $82.68
(comes in different straights, the price may vary, no more than $93.28)
- Osmosis Replenish Antioxidant Serum $84.80
- Osmosis Quench Plus Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer $63.60
A NOTE ON EFFICACY
Read the ingredient list, do your research about the skincare line you are going to purchase. If you are not sure, schedule a complimentary appointment with your aesthetician, who can discuss with you the different treatments and products available in the market. Most important of all, the products our aestheticians at Mountcastle Medical Spa & Laser Center will recommend are customized just for you, and for your skin type, she will be there for you until you get the desired results!
Schedule an appointment with us, your skin will thank you!
Did you know that the average woman shaves 7,718 times in her lifetime…? It is time to consider Laser Hair Removal!
How does the laser works?
Laser hair removal works by gently applying heat energy to penetrate the surface of the skin and destroy the hair follicle at the root. Most people do not realize that laser hair removal initially may be more expensive than waxing but when you take into account how many times you will have to get waxed within a year, laser hair removal pays for itself AND provides permanent results!
Compare the costs over a lifetime, and the choice for laser hair removal is clear
- Average cost in money for waxing $23,000
- Average cost in money for shaving $10,207
- Average cost in money for laser hair removal $5,000
- Average cost in time for waxing 482 hours
- Average cost in time for shaving 1402 hours
- Average cost in time for laser hair removal 18 hours
Remember time is money!!!