Restore Youthful Tightness and Tone
Body Lift Ashburn, Leesburg
Restore youthful tone and tightness to your arms, legs, tummy and thighs with a body lift procedure, performed by our esteemed cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Timothy Mountcastle. Body lifts are often performed after patients have experienced significant weight loss, and can be an integral part of post-pregnancy Mommy Makeovers. Body lifts can also eliminate excess skin and fat that has simply accumulated over time, as skin elasticity diminishes with age. Contact us today to schedule a consultation regarding your candidacy for a body lift procedure at our Ashburn, Leesburg, or Reston practice; Dr. Mountcastle is dedicated to enhancing your appearance and improving your life.
Types of Body Lifts
- Arm Lifts eliminate sagging, excess skin and fat from the upper arm, restoring the appearance of youthful strength and vitality. Clinically referred to as brachioplasty, an arm lift targets loose skin in the area between the underarm and the elbow.
- A tummy Tuck, or abdominoplasty, gives the midsection a tight, toned appearance. Because many people with excellent diet and fitness habits still struggle with stubborn fat in the abdominal area, tummy tucks provide an ideal way to achieve a shapelier, more contoured abdominal profile.
- Leg Lifts, sometimes referred to as “thigh lifts” or “thighplasties,” tighten and reposition the skin of the legs for shapelier contours and improved skin tone.
- A Buttock Lift is accomplished by tightening and lifting the skin and fat tissue on the upper part of the buttocks for a perkier, more youthful appearance. For patients who want to add volume as well as lift the buttocks, Dr. Mountcastle may use fat grafting for increased projection. Dr. Mountcastle does not recommend using implants to achieve increased projection, as they have a high incidence of complication. For those who want to reduce, rather than enhance, the size of the buttocks, liposuction may be performed in conjunction with the lift procedure.
- A Complete Lower Body Lift incorporates lifting procedures for the legs, thighs, tummy and buttocks, providing dramatic reshaping for the entire lower body.
Are You a Body Lift Candidate?
Body lifts are often performed on patients who have experienced significant weight loss, pregnancy or whose skin elasticity has simply diminished due to age or hereditary factors. Because body lifts are designed to eliminate sagging, loose skin, patients with a significant amount of fat in the areas they would like to treat may benefit from liposuction in conjunction with or prior to a lift procedure. We suggest scheduling a body lift consultation with Dr. Mountcastle at his Ashburn, Leesburg, or Reston practice to determine which procedures are best suited to your aesthetic goals.
Dr. Mountcastle’s Mommy Makeovers
Dr. Mountcastle knows how important it is for today’s mothers to maintain strong, healthy, attractive bodies. No matter how effectively women juggle diet and exercise in addition to new motherhood, even the most dedicated fitness regimen may not be able to eliminate loose skin that has resulted from the weight fluctuations associated with pregnancy. In addition, some women experience a loss of breast projection and volume after breast-feeding. With a Mommy Makeover, Dr. Mountcastle uses a combination of individualized breast and body lift procedures specifically designed to bring you back to your pre-pregnancy shape.
Learn More about Body Lift Procedures
Don’t let sagging, excess skin hide your body’s tone and shape. Reveal a tighter, younger-looking figure with a body lift procedure. If you live in the Northern Virginia area, contact Dr. Mountcastle at our Ashburn, Leesburg, or Reston facility today to schedule a personal consultation to discuss your aesthetic goals.